MOBILIZING GLOBAL BUSINESS TO DELIVER ON CLIMATE ACTION
Reuters Impact has received a major boost as the Duo of Matt Damon, (the Jason Bourne series actor) and Gary White have confirmed their acceptance to speak at the Virtual Forum set to hold in October 2021.
With Financing sustainable infrastructure for universal access to water a critical issue amidst climate challenges, Gary and Matt will be speaking to ESG investing, infrastructure, and social entrepreneurship to create sustainable solutions and empower millions of people to access safe water and sanitation.
Reuters IMPACT (Oct 4-7) will break out of the Sustainability and Energy echo chambers, and bring climate action to the front and centre of mainstream business.
In a statement by Reuters Impact, “All corners of the globe are feeling the effects of climate change. We are now entering a new stage of climate emergency. Businesses of all sizes are tasked with the challenge, and opportunity, to be part of the solution in addressing the impacts that we all face”
The forum shall present world leaders, big business & global pioneers who have all confirmed speaking:
- President, COP26, Alok Sharma
- Actor and Founder, Footprint Coalition, Robert Downey Jnr
- Former US Vice President, Al Gore
- Tesco, Group Chief Executive, Ken Murphy
- Nike, Chief Sustainability Officer, Noel Kinder
- Greenpeace, Chief Executive Officer, Jennifer Morgan
- Former Formula 1 Champion and Sustainably Entrepreneur, Nico Rosberg
- President of Iceland, Gudni Thórlacius
- President of The Republic of Finland, Sauli Niinistö
- United Nations Environment Program, Executive Director, Inger Anderson
- Director of the award winning Seaspiracy, Ali Tabrizi
- and over 100 more business pioneers and visionaries
The big sell for Reuters Impact is the guarantee that no matter the role you perform, or the size of your organization, Reuters IMPACT will identify how you can be part of the solution in addressing climate change through your business.